Breakfast seminar - 10th October 2013 - CorkWhere? The Silver Springs Moran Hotel - Trivoli, Cork, Ireland.
Join us on 10th October 2013 and leverage our experiences from; wider software engineering, software development methodologies, software quality assurance, technical testing, computer system validation, process improvement, and 3rd party supplier audits within the GxP environment.
EmpowermentQE practitioners have successfully cross pollinated approaches from the wider software engineering community into the pharmaceutical arena, which has resulted in greater quality with a higher throughput of activities. This is you chance to talk about;
- Reducing the computerised system validation effort
- Enhancing the quality of computerised systems
- Reduce time to operational use
- Reduce computerised system costs
- Things to look out for in computer system supplier audits
- Process improvement
- Software quality management systems
- Test/Validation strategies
- Right First Time Computer System Validation
- Reduce the volume of issues during the validation, where they cost more to fix
- Or anything else that is concerning to your activities.
Who should attend?
Computerised system and compliance personnel within the GxP environment -managers and support staff responsible for: 1) Computer System Validation, QMS, IT project management, system audits, change control, computer system testing and implementation.
RSVP for free by completing the online registration form here.